June 21, 2010

My vacation to New York:

So, a little over a week ago, two of my friends and I went to New York on vacation. I took tons of photos so I decided to split them up into three categories: art, food and friends.

Here's some of the amazing and inspiring art I saw in the Metropolitan Museum and MOMA. If I lived in New York, I think I'd go to MOMA all the time. I loved them both, but MOMA is just such an interesting place and the Met is a little bit overwhelming at times.

However, I was lucky enough to be at the Met while the American Woman exhibit was still running. They didn't allow photos or else I could show you some of the beautiful clothes they have on display there. If you have the time, I think it's totally worth it to check it out.





These photos hardly do justice to all the delicious food we ate. I think some of my favorites that aren't pictured were cheeseburger spring rolls at Delicatessen, delicious pasta at Cafe Orlin, Max Brenner churros, tacos and guacamole at Dos Caminos, the surprisingly good pasta I had at MOMA, and by far the best nutella crepe I've had at Vive Le Crepe.





I'll continue with part 3: friends on the next post.
(all photos taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment