February 21, 2010

Things I didn't like at Fashion Week

Alexander Wang Fall 2010


1. The Alexander Wang crop tops
As much as I would like to say I love the new crop top, throwback to Christina Aguilera in 2000 look, I can't unless I start doing some major crunches and grab a gym membership. Alexander Wang's Fall collection was not what I hoped it would be, maybe because he is usually famous for wearable clothes that are simple yet stylish, and for most of the female population, stomach showing tops are not considered wearable.


Rad Hourani Fall 2010

2. Rad Hourani's turtle neck to the 10th power.


Preen Fall 2010
3. Preen's revealing cut up dresses, it looks like something J-Woww would wear on the left.


Cynthia Rowley Fall 2010

4. The bags from Cynthia Rowley. I'm not sure I like the thickness of the bag straps, they resemble sausage links or maybe even different colored velvet ropes.

(photos from nymag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment