March 30, 2010

Summer's almost here

So, I started looking for bathing suits tonight since summer is quickly approaching. However, since my price range is a little lower than the deals Saks offers, I decided to put together a few window shopping looks.

With the exception of the American Apparel bathing suit, this is what I would wear if I had lots of money, and felt it was totally reasonable to bring a Badgley Mischka bag to a pool party or beach day.

Then again, I imagine if I had the money to wear this outfit, I'd probably be vacationing in St. Barts where it is totally acceptable to bring a $400 bag to the beach.

Diane von Furstenberg actually makes pretty reasonable swimwear, so if you're looking for a funky and fun coverup or cute patterned bathing suit that's a little bit more pricey than average, I would suggest her clothing for sure. Also, if you're shopping at Saks for her swimwear, they are running a promotion where if you buy $175 worth of her swimwear you get a free tote bag.

I made a few beach/pool looks, but here's one for tonight, I'll post some of the others later.

Coverup by Diane von Furstenberg






Swimsuit by American Apparel

Shoes by Diane von Furstenberg


The top pair of sunglasses to complete the look. (all by Fendi)

(photos from saksfifthavenue.com, shopbop.com, americanapparel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment