May 12, 2010

May Inspiration Board

I got inspired by a photo of a Japanese girl on The Sartorialist, so I put together this little color/inspiration board.

Even though spring is over in Florida (at least temperature-wise), it's still going on in other areas, and I think now is the time to get all the pink and girlishness out of your system before black takes over in the fall and winter.

Here's some dresses from Free People, some headbands from Urban Outfitters and a cloth-bound Alice In Wonderland book from Anthropologie. I designed the bike on Urban Outfitter's create a bike application. The Todd Selby book is one I am looking to purchase because I love his site and it's available online or at Barnes and Noble.

The background photos of the flowers were taken by The Cobra Snake from Coachella.

Enjoy the rest of spring!





1 comment: