May 31, 2010

Swimsuit Season

So, if you haven't noticed either in the magazines or when you step outside, summer is upon us. Here in Florida, it's so hot that you sweat walking out to your car. Even though I have been a Florida resident almost all my life, I rarely ever go to the beach, but the past two days I made the five minute trek to Siesta Key.
In honor of this big event for me, here's some bathing suits I think are adorable.

American Apparel Mix and Match top and bottom

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Anthropologie (one of the cutest one pieces I've seen)

Anthropologie


Victoria's Secret (I think this is such a cute bathing suit, in fact I even have it in black, and I get tons of compliments on it, plus it was reasonable!)


Victoria's Secret (perfect for the white trend going on this summer)

Here's a few photos from the beach, I really need to go more often.





(me)

No comments:

Post a Comment