June 30, 2010

Calvin Klein Remakes the Cher Dress!


So, I was looking at the Gilt sales today and one of them was Calvin Klein's collection. I was laughing a little to myself thinking about the scene from Clueless when Cher is going to the party with Christian and she wears the skimpy white dress. Her father says, "Cher what is that?" and she responds, "it's a dress." "Says who?" "Calvin Klein."

(Yes, I do know almost every line of that movie by heart.)

Anyways, I was reading The Cut blog from NY Magazine and I stumbled across an article saying that Calvin Klein is remaking the Cher dress! It's available online tomorrow from L.A. Boutique Confederacy. If only I had an extra $900 dollars lying around, I'd buy this dress in a heart beat.


Check it out here!
(photos from nymag.com and shopconfederacy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment