June 26, 2010

Denim's Back


So, recently on blogs I've noticed a whole lot of denim, and I think it's safe to say that denim has officially made a comeback. I used to think denim clothes (aside from jeans and shorts) looked outdated, but here's some photos I found that make denim look modern and cute.


Alisa M. for Exit Magazine Spring/Summer 2010



Hanneli Mustaparta


Girls photographed by Hanneli


I went to Saks the other day and got a great deal on a Theory button up. It's not denim, but it looks like it and it's very comfortable. (Plus I saved $130)


And finally two of my favorite chambray shirts...

The one on the left is Vince and the one on the right is from Urban Outfitters.

(photos from fashiongonerogue.com, hanneli.com, and jakandjill.com)

1 comment:

  1. Still looking for the perfect denim shirt and I really want a denim vest!

    ReplyDelete