July 29, 2010

Proclaiming my love for the PS1 bag

So, as I'm sure most of you know, the Proenza Schouler PS1 bag is a huge hit with celebrities and people with an extra $2,000 sitting around.

Well, I have a huge bag crush on the PS1, and I've been looking for semi-reasonable look-a-likes with not much success.  Urban Outfitters has a Cambridge Satchel Company Bag that has the same general look but with a lot more structure.

Take a look at this gorgeous bag and please tell me if you know of any good look-a-likes!

PS1:


As seen on...






Urban Outfitters/Cambridge Satchel Company...
I wish the bag was less structured and stiff, because if it had that worn in look like the PS1 bags, it'd be perfect.



(photos from urbanoutfitters.com, proenzaschouler.com, celebrities.bagbliss.com, and purseblog.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment