August 25, 2010

Tavi Gevinson styles Christine Staub for Blackbook

Tavi Gevinson is so precious, and I love watching her run around and pick out clothes.

However, I am still not sure how I feel about Christine Staub.

As an avid Real Housewives of New Jersey watcher, I am prejudiced against her because I cannot stand her mother.  She does have a very strange resemblance to Margaux Hemingway though, and maybe she does have the "it" factor to become someone of recognition in the modeling world.

Anyways, Gevinson did a good job styling Staub, I just wish she had dressed her the way she dresses herself.  I feel like Gevinson is capable of creating more stylish outfits than the ones she put on Staub.

I am looking forward to see more of her work as she gets older and more experienced.









(photos from dailyfrontrow.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment