December 29, 2010

Top six models of 2010: Number Six

So, I know it's a little late to start this countdown, but the idea came to me tonight as I'm home trying to stay healthy in this cold Florida weather.  For the last five days (I am counting this post as the 28th), I will post my six (I couldn't eliminate one) favorite models of 2010.  Also, try not to judge me because I clearly have a "type."

However, here's number six: breakout model Daphne Groeneveld.



Daphne was featured in the Givenchy couture show and is now the face of Givenchy's spring/summer ad campaign.

She was the face of Miu Miu along with Lindsey Wixson and was photographed for the cover of Vogue Paris's issue that Tom Ford curated, and yes, here comes the kicker, she's only 16 years old.












(photos from models.com and fashiongonerogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment