January 20, 2011

Five things I'm currently obsessed with

It's a beautiful day in Florida, and I'm in a good mood so I thought I'd do something a little different and show you the five things I'm obsessed with this month.  Take a look and tell me what you think!

1.  Giles Deacon Happy Socks available at Opening Ceremony for $100




2.  Staring at Stars Constellation Skirt available at Urban Outfitters for $54



3.  Jeffrey Campbell Lita Heels (which as a side note I purchased yesterday for only $88, and they are amazing!!) available in a TON of colors at Solestruck for $160



4.  Printed Floral Skort, yes, you read that right, skorts are coming back, available at Free People for $58
Also, I adore that shirt but it sold out immediately and is now only available in navy blue.


5.  TokyoMilk Dark Lip Elixirs come in eight different scents including salted caramel, absinthe and cherry bourbon.  I definitely want to try some of those out.  Available at TokyoMilk for $7.





No comments:

Post a Comment