January 12, 2011

Nicki Minaj for V Magazine

When I was reading this article and looking at the photos, I realized that I have never really talked about Nicki Minaj on this blog, which is odd, because all I do is talk about how awesome she is everywhere else.

Well, sorry readers, you've survived this long without me blabbing about my girl crush on her, but I have to do it now that she's on the cover of V Magazine.

Here's what they have to say about Nicki:
"THE TOUGH-TALKING, ONE-UPPING, BODACIOUS, CURVACEOUS NICKI MINAJ 
IS TAKING MUSIC TO PLACES COOLER AND MORE COLORFUL 
THAN EVER. AND IN THE BOYS’ CLUB OF 21ST-CENTURY HIP HOP, SHE’S STOLEN 
EVERY SCENE TO BECOME THE GENRE’S BARBIE-PINK PRINCESS. 
SECRETLY, THOUGH, SHE’S GUNNING FOR QUEEN"


Take a look at the rest of the photos of Nicki rocking body paint and just being awesome.










(photos from vmagazine.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment