January 30, 2011

Rag & Bone's DIY Campaign

Rag & Bone is trying something new with an ad campaign featuring Abbey Lee Kershaw, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Aldridge and Edita Vilkeviciute.  Rag & Bone employees are also posting the photos up all over Manhattan in a guerilla-style marketing campaign and there is a competition to see who can do their own best DIY photos.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Marcus Wainwright and David Neville (and obviously Abbey's are my favorite).

Also, watch the video it gives you a little idea of what the girls were told to do, and it took me FOREVER to remember where I saw it.

UPDATE: Today is apparently not my day for technology, and the video would not work on this post, so I'll be putting it up in the post above.  Check it out though!










(photos from fashiongonerogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment