January 3, 2011

Throwback: Carven Spring 2011

I never got around to posting some of my favorite collections from Paris Fashion Week.  Because I have some time tonight, I am going to work on posting a few collections that I think deserve notoriety.

Also, because the looks from spring are now appearing in stores, it will be a good look at a few trends you might want to incorporate into your wardrobe!

I'll start with Carven:

- I am obsessed with the collared dress look that I believe started popping up in fall and carried into the spring.




 I think Carven's collection is so gorgeous and wearable, plus I have a weird obsession with the shoes, I think they are a great way to spice up any outfit without being over the top.









I loove this nude/pale pink colored dress, I think nude is definitely going to carry through to the spring because it's the perfect look for spring colors and it can always be worn under sheer clothing.



(photos from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment