January 16, 2011

Top 15 dresses I think deserve a "red carpet moment"

The Golden Globes are tonight and in honor of the excitement to see who is wearing what,  I will also be posting about my favorite red carpet looks and what celebs wore in as timely a manner as possible.

However, I had some free time and I decided to go through my archives and see what dresses I think deserve a red carpet moment.  I came up with about 35, so I decided to narrow my choices into the ones I thought would possibly be best for the Golden Globes.

Now don't be too harsh on me, this is my first time picking potential dresses and I decided to throw in a few mini dresses although I think the Globes tend to be more gowns.

Here's a look at the 15 dresses I think should be worn tonight and if not tonight they better be worn to the Oscars.  Feel free to tell me if you agree or disagree!

Christian Dior



I think basically everything from the Givenchy fall couture collection deserves recognition but I decided these two were the most wearable and appropriate for the Globes.



Ellie Saab



Valentino

Monique Lhuillier

Donna Karan

Erdem

Lanvin

 Marchesa


Alexander McQueen

Oscar de la Renta


(photos from style.com and vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment