February 16, 2011

OBSESSED: Rodarte Fall 2011

OK, so it's 2 a.m., I am at my boyfriend's house supposed to be watching Dexter and instead I am holding up the show to post about how OBSESSED I am with Rodarte's fall 2011 collection.  I've been beyond busy the past few days, but when I realized Rodarte showed today, I had to check it out and I was not disappointed.

I love the new shapes and the wheat at the bottom of the dresses.  The shoes (which I will post about later) are to die for.  The hair and makeup makes the models look like they literally just came out of a wheat field except it's super chic and probably not in Kansas but some wheat field in Paris or something. Also, I adore the floor length coats and the knit sweaters.  Once again Rodarte has shown an amazing collection.

Check it out and enjoy, I know I did.


































(photos from vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment