March 1, 2011

Favorite looks from the Oscars

Here's a list of my top 10 favorite looks from the Oscars on Sunday.  I'm not going to lie, I wasn't too impressed with the show or the style.  

However, there were some high notes like Hailee Steinfeld, Cate Blanchett and Penelope Cruz, and when Anne Hathway put on the metalic blue Armani Prive dress during one of her many outfit changes.

Natalie Portman looked great although I thought her dress was rather lackluster for Rodarte.  I wish there had been more bright colors like we've been seeing on the streets in the major fashion cities, but most went for either nude tans, pinks or whites.

What did you think?

1.  Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa




2.  Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier (although I do think she's a little too pale to really do this dress justice)

3.  Michelle Williams in Chanel

4.  Florence Welch in Valentino

5. Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott

6.  Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture

7.  Hilary Swank in Gucci

8.  Penelope Cruz in L'Wren Scott

9.  Camila Alves in Dolce & Gabbana

10. Mila Kunis in Elie Saab

(nymag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment