April 28, 2011

Fall 2011 Bridal Collections (part one)

Over the weekend I went home to see my family for Easter and of course, the topic of the royal wedding came up.  Everyone came to the consensus that they couldn't care less about the royal wedding, except me. My defense was that they all got to see Diana get married, and so they've seen what a royal wedding's like.

However, I have to say I am the most excited to see Kate's dress, and it's got a lot to live up to.  So in honor of the nuptials that will take place tomorrow, here's a look at some of my favorite bridal gowns from the fall 2011 bridal collection.

Happy Royal Wedding everyone!  I'll post some more gorgeous looks later!

Monique Lhuillier
Seriously, so gorgeous.  I would wear every single one of these dresses.  I am secretly hoping Kate's looks like peach ruffly one, but I have a feeling she might go for something simple, but she's surprised everyone along the way, so maybe she'll step out in some dynamite Alexander McQueen look.













Bhldn from Anthropologie
A more reasonable approach, here's some gorgeous dresses that are perfect for the bride who has a flair for vintage and the guests that want to make a subtle statement.






(photos from nymag.com and bhldn.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment