May 28, 2011

May Makeup Products I'm Loving

1.  As an FYI, I haven't purchased anything from the surf baby collection for MAC, but I am going to make my way to the MAC store when I head home for summer and I will definitely check these products out, let me know if you have them/what you think!

Ocean Dip Nail Polish and Lip Tint in Full of Grace



I'm also interested in trying out the Sheen Supreme Lipstick and the Magically Cool Liquid Power.


2.  So I just invested in Stranger Tides and Sparrow me the Drama.  Stranger Tides has more green in it than it looks in the photo below, but it's so pretty on.  I am totally obsessed with the nail polishes though and I definitely want to invest in Skull and Gloss Bones and Mermaid Tears.  You can see all the colors here.



3.  The new summer colors from OPI inspired by florals.  I don't think they're out yet but I'm obsessed with Play the Peonies and Come to Poppy.


(photos from fashionista.com and maccosmetics.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment