If this party doesn't scream fairy tale, I don't know what will. Let's take a look why:
- It's in Valentino's house outside of Paris.
- There was a fairy tale themed fashion show where models wore looks created by designers.
- Valentino himself designed Vodianova's dress (his first design since retiring in 2008) to represent Little Red Riding Hood.
- Anne Hathaway wore the famed white dress that got a lot of air time in "Valentino: The Last Emperor."
- Just look at the photos and watch the video, looks like quite the party.
(photos from vogue.com, style.com, fashionista.com, fashionologie.com and nymag.com)