July 8, 2011

Totally Obsessed: Tavik Swimwear Summer 2011

I just bought the Sophia palm tree top and I can't be more excited.  I've wanted it for a really long time and I may be behind on this, but I haven't seen bathing suit tops like it before and I've become obsessed.  I tried on a Sophia top when I was shopping recently to gage what size I should order and it was actually super flattering, granted I wear about a 34B and don't know what it would look like on girls with bigger chests.  Here's a look at the awesome Tavik Swimwear summer 2011 collection and a few more Sophia tops from Free People.

What's your opinion on Sophia tops?  Weird or awesome?  I'm voting for awesome, obviously.












Here's more Sophia tops from Free People... I'm obsessed.


(photos from tavikswimwear.com and freepeople.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment