August 4, 2011

America's Next Top Model's All Star Season Promo Pics

America's Next Top Model is finally doing an all star show.  While I wish some models like Kim and Mercedes were on the show, I am pretty happy with some of the choices and I'm sure it's going to be drama filled because all these ladies have incredibly bold personalities.

ANTM isn't known for boosting model's careers, but I am pretty sure none of these ladies are going to make it big in the industry considering a lot of them are in their late 20s now which is the equivalent of being 50 in models years.  However, it's sure to be a good season, and I'm rooting for Allison and Laura because I remember them having a lot of potential.  Who would you like to see win?

Bianca Golden



Sheena Sakai

Lisa D'Amoto

Laura Kirkpatrick

Allison Harvard

Isis King

Brittany Brower

Shannon Stewart

Bre Scullark

Camille McDonald

Kayla Ferrel

Alexandria Everett

Dominque Reighard 

Angelea Preston

(photos from usweekly.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment