August 13, 2011

Fall hair styles for back to school

Here in Florida, school starts in a little over a week and I am bumming pretty hard.  It's going to be my last year as an undergraduate which is bittersweet because I have to figure out what to do with my life now and I just don't feel like going back to another hard semester.  However, on a lighter note, I have a goal this year to get better at makeup and hair and that being said, here's four looks that I saw on the runway for fall that I am totally obsessed with and want to try out!  I am going to attempt to do them in the first few weeks of classes and post pictures, what's your favorite?

(Also, I know they are incredibly simple looking but that's the kind of style I like and I am not very good at doing hair :X)

Gorgeous side-swept hair from Rodarte Fall 2011




Kind of similar to this style that Blake Lively did...

Also, if you're interested, I found a pretty good tutorial on Youtube on how to get her hairstyle which you could make your own to resemble the Rodarte look


Loose pony tail/bun from Alexander Wang Fall 2011

Messy middle part/braid from Band of Outsiders Fall 2011

Loose braided pig tails from Rag & Bone Fall 2011

(images from style.com and vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment