February 2, 2010

Kell on Earth


Tonight was the premiere of Bravo's Kell on Earth, and I have one thing to say, move over Brad, Andrew is so the new black. As always, I have developed a gay crush on Andrew, Kelly Cutrone's assistant, who wears sequin dresses to Davidelfin fashion shows and clearly has a love for mesh tops.

I was a little disappointed in the premiere, but probably because I am used to the fabulousness of the Rachel Zoe Project. Cutrone is a different breed than Rachel though, and don't get me wrong, it is super refreshing.

I wanted to see more of the planning that goes into the fashion shows, but I'll let it slide to tonight being the premiere and the fact that Bravo had to acquaint the viewers with the partners, assistants, and interns of People's Revolution.

I find it rather entertaining that I watched the People's Revolution team lose their shit for an hour and instead of thinking I would never want that job, I found myself wanting to grab a bulletin board and throw together a seating chart. I think it's a sign that I am either destined for a job in the fashion world or I have officially twisted around my definition of a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment