February 2, 2010

Victor & Rolf Pre-Fall 2010


I am loving the Victor & Rolf Pre-Fall 2010 Collection.
First of all, it's almost all black, which as gothic as this sounds is, hands down, my favorite color to wear. Nothing can say chic, edgy, and mysterious all at the same time like black can.
So, with the exception of two or three outfits, Victor & Rolf designed for my color pallet, but it isn't just the black that's got me singing their praises, it's the chunky knit sweaters and cocktail dresses. It's the blazers that make Heloise Guerin look sleek and sophisticated.
I think my favorite part about this collection is I keep thinking back to Victor & Rolf's Spring 2010 collection where they sent cut up ball gowns down the runway, and now they have done a 180 and are returning to chic simplicity with an edgy side. Wearability is so in right now.




(all photos from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment