April 1, 2010

Zac Posen for Target

I am going to admit something, and I hope I am not alone when I say it.

I have never bought clothes at Target.

Ok, I said it. Now, with that statement in mind, I am considering changing that come April 25.

On April 25, Zac Posen's new line for Target will hit stores for a limited time.

Now, when I think of Target, I think of a deal. However, while Posen's line for Target is obviously way cheaper than his own line, I was a little shocked at some of the prices.

Some of the dresses are $79.99, which I find a little pricey for Target, and one of my favorite pieces, the red leather moto jacket is $199.99.

Still, I am anxiously awaiting the release of this new line. There are definitely some reasonably priced pieces in it that are worth owning. Here's some of my favorite looks:



The rest of the lookbook can be found here.
(photos from fashionista.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment