April 28, 2010

Fall 2010 Bridal

Wedding season is upon us! Cue the Sex and the City Vogue bridal scene:


I will go ahead now and proclaim my love for Vera Wang's and Oscar de la Renta's bridal gowns.
I don't think anyone can make a woman look more glamorous or classy on their wedding day like they can.
That being said, I must warn you, I'm one of those girls who wants to look like a princess on their wedding day.
Thus, I will be wearing a huge poofy gown, so with that in mind, here are my favorites:

Vera Wang


If I was going to wear this on my wedding day, I'd have the tassel looking things taken off it.
I think they take away from the beauty of the dress.







The last dress (above) is my favorite. It might even replace my love for my favorite from Spring 2010:



Jenny Packham


Reminiscent of Miley Cyrus at the Oscars?

Both are Jenny Packham, Miley's dress was in the Spring 2010 show


Oscar de la Renta

If this were my wedding dress, I'd probably have to pull a Rachel Zoe and have it altered. I'd want it to be strapless, without the high collared lace part.


I don't typically like black wedding dresses, but this dress changes my mind. Absolutely gorgeous.

(photos from nymag.com and elle.com)

2 comments:

  1. great dresses, love your blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will! Please follow mine too!

    ReplyDelete