September 29, 2010

Charlotte Ronson's '90s revival

So, I happen to think Charlotte Ronson's spring collection was AWESOME.

I love the throwback to the grungy, '90s era, and I think Ronson did an awesome job creating a collection for the cool, street-chic girl.

As I mentioned before in a previous post, I adore the fact that Ronson is bringing back tying your jacket around your waist.  Regardless of how nerdy or uncool it might look, I'd really adore it if a few other designers would hop on the function train as well.

Also, I am loving these maxi dresses, and I will openly admit that I hated maxi dresses this time last year.  I thought they were weird and unflattering, but the more designers tweak them and make them more attractive and cooler, I am starting to be obsessed.  I would wear the maxi dresses in Ronson's collection in a heartbeat.

What did you think?




















No comments:

Post a Comment