September 12, 2010

In all seriousness...

Thank you Charlotte Ronson for your attempts to bring back the tie your jacket around your waist trend.

I don't care what any one says about it being nerdy, uncool etc.  I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to tie my jacket around my waist, because I live in Florida, and half way through the day you don't want to wear it anymore.

Also, just try to tell me those girls don't look awesome rocking that style.

More on Charlotte Ronson's awesome 90s revival collection later, but in the mean time I will leave you with these:



(photos from nymag.com)

1 comment:

  1. Same with me! I live in the UK and its deceiving weather means i always end up with my jacket tied round my waist!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete