September 12, 2010

Rag & Bone Spring 2011

So, it took me a little bit to decide how I feel about Rag & Bone's spring collection.

At first, I'll admit I didn't like it.  I was looking forward to their dark color palette, their edgy street style that's wearable, and this season's collection really took me by surprise (which now that I think about it is a good thing).

While I am still not crazy about their weird suspender like tops that I don't think anyone who isn't Freja could wear, I do like how they combined street wear and utility with flowy fabrics and colorful prints.

The collection is still growing on me, what do you think??



















(photos from vogue.com and style.com)

1 comment:

  1. just like you i thought they'd be rocking the edgier, darker looks that are their trademark. i guess they're trying to mix it up a little but i'm not really a fan of this collection i don't think!
    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete