January 16, 2011

Golden Globe Best Dressed

Here's my list of women who I thought looked gorgeous tonight, however, I am saving my top six so you can see them in more detail.  Feel free to let me know if you agree or disagree.

Heidi Klum in Marc Jacobs




Jennifer Lawrence in Louis Vuitton

Jayma Mays in Alberta Ferretti

Diana Argon in J. Mendel

Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood (with two different colored shoes!)
I know she will probably not make the best dressed list, but she makes mine for being fierce and eccentric.

Eva Longoria in Zac Posen

Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf

Julie Bowen in Max Azria

January Jones in Versace

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein

Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab

Carrie Underwood in Badgley Mishka

 Mila Kunis in Vera Wang

Angelina Jolie in Versace

Megan Fox in Giorgio Armani

Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier

 Amy Adams in Marchesa

Claire Danes in Calvin Klein

Michelle Williams in Valentino

(photos from nymag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment