January 16, 2011

More picks for the Golden Globes and the Oscars

After my earlier post about the 15 dresses I thought needed a "red carpet moment," I went back to my folder and looked at the other 23 and decided these dresses deserved some recognition as well.  So, keep your eyes pealed tonight, hopefully a couple of my picks will have made the cut for the Golden Globes!

Also, if any of the dresses in this post or the previous post get picked, I'll probably end up revamping the idea for the Oscars.

Nina Ricci




Givenchy

Monique Lhuillier


I actually forgot to label this dress, but my guess is it's Carolina Herrera.

Ellie Saab

Armani Prive


Chanel



Alberta Ferretti

Marchesa

Alexander McQueen (I really really hope someone wears a dress from the spring collection)

Oscar de la Renta



 Valentino


Zac Posen

(photos from style.com and vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment