February 24, 2011

Final collections of New York Fashion Week Fall 2011

I've actually done it!  I've posted about every favorite collection I had for New York Fashion Week, and while I feel so accomplished, I won't get too excited because I'm still WAY behind on London Fashion Week.

However, here are my final favorite collections from New York.  As always, I adore Charlotte Ronson's '90s layered and cool girl look, and her knits are so comfy looking yet stylish.  Lela Rose creates some gorgeous dresses, my favorite I'll point out in the photos below.  Finally, Derek Lam showcases some stunning gowns that are a little Lanvin-esque at the end, but the black dress towards the end of the show is to die for.

Enjoy and look for my posts about LFW soon and Happy Milan Fashion Week, which I will be getting to soon I promise, so stay tuned.

Charlotte Ronson













Lela Rose





Obsessed.









Derek Lam







(photos from style.com and vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment