February 23, 2011

Proenza Schouler Fall 2011

Maybe you all were wondering why someone like me, who is clearly obsessed with everything the boys of Proenza Schouler do, has waited so long to post about their fall 2011 collection.

Well, there's a few reasons.  First, to give you some insight for me, I got a job where I assist in archiving an architecture collection at school that takes up what are normally my "blogging breaks."  Second, I've been bogged down with school.  And last and most important, I wasn't sure if I liked it.  However, as I suspected it grew on me, and now I adore how crazy-cool it is.

The prints are so interesting, and I love how they played with geometric designs.  I think what caught me off guard at first was the mixing of patterns and how busy it can be, and I'll admit, I'm a minimalist at heart so some of these looks never quite hit a home run in my book, but overall, I'm loving the print dresses with simple silhouettes.

What did you think?



















(photos from vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment