May 12, 2011

Chanel Resort 2012

OK, first of all the fact that this season is called "Resort 2012" freaks me out!  Are we that close to the end of the world that Karl Lagerfeld thinks he can keep trying to make the pants under skirts trend work?

In all seriousness though, what were those sandals?  For a few seasons Lagerfeld has clearly been experimenting with putting pants under dresses, and personally, I think it ruins a lot of his looks, but maybe others feel differently, I just think it's a very unflattering look even on models.

Anyway, there were some definite high points like Kristen McMenamy in her swimsuit and some gorgeous gowns.  Enjoy!




 Also, not gonna lie, the first thing I thought of when I saw these opening looks was the Queen's outfit at the royal wedding.










































(photos from vogue.com and chanel-news.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment