July 6, 2011

Mary-Kate and Ashley pose for Stylemint Photoshoot

I adore this video of Mary-Kate and Ashley on the set of their Stylemint photo shoot with Tati Cotliar.  Also, as a general question has anyone joined?  Did you get the shirt yet/what do you think?

And if you aren't sure what Stylemint is, it's a website where you pay $30 a month and get a T-shirt designed by the Olsen twins.  You answer questions to build your style profile and then a shirt is automatically suggested for you (although you can get any one you want.)  The shirt that was suggested for me was the Fillmore shirt, which I love but would rather have in the brown and white color and my size is sold out, so I don't think I'll be getting one this month.  Let me know if you've tried it and what you think please!


No comments:

Post a Comment