August 7, 2011

OPI Touring America Fall Collection

Oh man, I will definitely be investing in these colors when I get home.  The collections came out Aug. 3 and features a lot of perfect dark colors for fall and some good bright colors for those of you who prefer pinks and corals.  I think I will probably end up getting Get in the Expresso Lane if it's not too close to Suzi Loves Cowboys from the Texas line, Road House Blues, Honk if you Love O.P.I. and I Eat Mainely Lobsters.  What do you think?

From left to right: A-Taupe the Space Needle, Suzi Takes the Wheel, Get in the Expresso Lane, French Quarter for Your Thoughts

From left to right: Road House Blues, I Brake for Manicures, Uh-oh Roll Down the Window, Honk if You Love O.P.I

From left to right: My Address is "Hollywood," Color to Dine For, Are We There Yet?, I Eat Mainley Lobsters

(photos from stylelist.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment