August 28, 2011

Resort 2012: Favorite looks

As always, the season passes, and I haven't posted all the collections I loved.  This time though I decided to pick 11 (I couldn't chose 10) designers that I hadn't posted about yet and tried to pick a couple looks that really stood out to me.  Basically, I just pick outfits that I would either personally wear or if I saw someone on the street, I would think wow, that girl can dress.  Let me know if you had other favorites!

Burberry






Carven





Lanvin

Zac Posen

 Preen (one of my favorite collections, I couldn't pick just two!)







Emilio Pucci


T by Alexander Wang


The Row


Theysken's Theory (really everything in this collection is amazing)



Valentino


Versace




(images from vogue.com and style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment