September 11, 2011

New York Fashion Week: Day two and day three

So, I am trying to post some of my favorite collections from the previous days of shows.  Let me know if this is working for you!  I'm obviously going to be doing some in-depth posts for collections that I have fallen madly in love with (like Jason Wu), so keep checking back for that too!  Also, can we just talk about how Christian Siriano has grown as a designer into making gorgeous AND wearable clothes for women, plus is it just me or does the new it-color appear to be bright yellow?!  Life is kind of awesome in the fashion world right now.

Here's a breakdown of collections I've posted in case you're interested:
Day 2 (part two) - Cynthia Rowley, Yigal Azrouel, Nicole Miller, Rebecca Taylor
Day 1 & Day 2 - BCBG Max Azria, Mandy Coon, Nahm, Rachel Comey, Sachin + Babi
Pre-NYFW- Vena Cava, Organic by John Patrick, Steven Alan

OK on to the new collections!

Adam








Charlotte Ronson








 Gregory Parkinson




Christian Siriano






(images via style.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment