February 20, 2012

NYFW: Urban Sportswear from Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone and Alexander Wang

Three of my favorite collections from NYFW were Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone and Proenza Schouler.  The longer I waited to review them, the more these collections grew on me.  Wang's looks were hard and edgy, and the collection featured the huge trend of gloves and the boxy jacket style.  Rag & Bone mixed patterns and layered like the best of them.  I love the navy and the dark red jackets, and the shoes were to die for.  Finally, Proenza Schouler's boxy jackets and leather details were stunning, and I have a feeling the metallic bird jackets are going to be the IT item on the streets of spring 2013.
Alexander Wang






Rag & Bone










Proenza Schouler







(images from vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment