February 15, 2012

OBSESSED: Suno Fall 2012


Suno is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers at NYFW.  I love the way the designers mix patterns, and I feel like they take a really fun approach to fashion.  I adore the black and white tree dress, and I really hope someone cool wears it to a semi-important event because it deserves some attention.  As a side note, not that I don't love Rachel Bilson, but I don't think she did my favorite dress from their spring collection justice at her Shoemint event.

As for trends, Suno captured the dark floral and the mixing patterns trends, I am obsessed with their floral shoes, and my only negative comment is that I am not crazy about the bedazzled looks at the end only because they are not my style.  What do you think?  Hit or miss?














(images from vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment