Here's my top five picks and then some who I think were almost there. Let me know if you agree/disagree!
1. Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen
2. Natalie Portman in vintage Dior
3. Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
4. Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli
I know some of you may disagree, but I thought Stone looked great in this dress even though the big bow is a little iffy. Also, this was one of my picks for dresses that deserved a red carpet moment!
5. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
1. Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive
Only because I don't like her thick bangs, and I have to penalize whoever did her hair.
2. Rooney Mara in Givenchy
3. Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
4. Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel
(images from nymag.com)