December 30, 2010

Top six models of 2010: Number Three

My third favorite model of the year started as my number one, but slowly she was outdone by a newcomer and a model who caused a lot of controversy this year (try to guess who they are!)

Abbey Lee Kershaw is my third favorite model of the year for her outrageous photo shoots and her obvious lack of self consciousness when it comes to posing nude.



I also love the transformation she went through from brownish-blonde to icy blonde.  Abbey Lee has been one of my favorite models for a long time, and for that reason, she makes it to my number three spot.

She was featured in almost every Chanel related thing along with Freja Beha Erichsen.  She starred in the Mulberry campaign.  She was in the Pirelli calendar for 2010 and 2011, she's the face of the Alexander Wang campaign and she was in numerous editorial shoots and scored at least four covers.

Rock on, Abbey Lee.  I hope 2011 brings just as much success for you as 2010!



























(photos from style.com, fashiongonerogue.com and models.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment