January 3, 2011

V Magazine's New Faces

V Magazine enlisted Natalie Joos, a casting director whose blog and work has earned quite a bit of notoriety, to pick out who she thinks are the up-and-coming models in 2011.


Click below to find out who my favorites are and be sure to tell me yours!




I was happy to see that Ashley Smith and Daphne Groeneveld made it onto Natalie Joos's list, so obviously they are in my favorites section, here's some of the others:

Ann Kenny ( I am not sure why her twin sister Kirby wasn't put on the list, although I think Ann might be my favorite too)




Arizona Muse (the new face of YSL's spring campaign)



Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Carla Gebhart 

Charlotte Free

Chavelli Inghels



Fabiana Mayer

 Julia Saner

Kasia Wrobel








Linnea Regnander

Maddie Kulicka

Here's the rest of the models nominated by Joos, and don't get me wrong, picking my favorites were extremely difficult and in no way are these women not beautiful.  Let me know what you think about my picks!


Basia Szkaluba Nadzibja

Britt Maren

Carola Remer

Caroline Brasch Nielsen

Erjona Ala

Fei-Fei Sun

 Gertrud Hegelund

Iris Egbers

Janice Seinen

 Josefien Rodermans

Krisi Pyrhonen

Linn Arvidsson

Marique Schimmel

Maud Welzen

Melodie Monrose


Tali Lennox

Victoire Macon-Dauxerre

(photos from vmagazine.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment